Editors' Choice Winner Last Updated: Tuesday June 13th, 2017
TOP 5 SMART PILLS REVIEWS of 2016/2017
Last Updated: June 10th, 2017
Our panelists review the products by allotting a score out of twenty, in each of the following categories:
Ingredients/20 Effectiveness/20 Online Reputation/20 Side Effects/Issues/20 Pricing and Value/20
Any product scoring over 90% is a worthy consideration if you are looking to add a nootropic to your daily nutrition schedule. We also take into account the reviews that you send to us. Each month our very own Editor puts her name to the months best smart pill, both in terms of results, and value.
– Contains powerful ingredients such as Huperzine A, Ginkgo Biloba and Noopept
– Improves memory, heightens mental clarity, increases energy, boosts focus
– May boost learning skills and confidence
– Provides antioxidant protection
– Sold for a reasonable price
– Product is very new so not a lot of customer reviews are available yet
– Very cheap!
– Good multi-vitamin option
– Suitable for use with other medications
– Some would say that the product is not nearly as potent as it should be
– May not work effectively for everyone
– Good, simple ingredient
– Little to no side effects
– Not very potent
– Is more like a multi-vit for the brain
– Contains amino acids that may help cognitive function
– Inconvenient purchasing system
– Formula may not bring results as promised
– May need 2 boxes for a month
– Not available online
Find something you like? Let us help you to get it to your doorstep as early as tomorrow.
You can order safely and securely using these payment methods.