Editors' Choice Winner Last Updated: Tuesday October 9th, 2018
TOP 5 SMART PILLS REVIEWS of 2017/2018
Last Updated: October 6th, 2018
The Top 5 Memory Pills Reviews of 2018
Are you looking for smart drugs to increase memory, focus, and concentration? Smart pills reviews at Smart Pill Guide offer unbiased information about the top rated smart pills. Our panellists assess the top rated memory enhancing supplements based on strict criteria to provide a reliable source of information for our customers to make educated decisions.
We allot a possible score of 20 in each of the following areas:
- Online reputation
- Side effects
A memory booster to improve memory that scores 90% or higher is worthy of consideration. In addition to our own rating, we consider the customer reviews that you send to us. Our Editor puts her name to the best smart pill each month, based on the results and value it provides to users.
Top 5 Memory Pills Reviews of 2018
- Lumonol – The formula of this supplement is designed with quality nootropic ingredients, including Noopept, to increase memory, recall, verbal fluency, focus, and reaction times. People use Lumonol to excel in all areas of life. Users include college students, athletes, and entrepreneurs. This supplement has a success rate of 97.8%.
- Brain Pill – Not all nootropic supplements live up to the promises, but this product has earned a spot on the top 5 for a few key reasons. The supplement offers memory enhancement, improved focus, and increased mental and physical energy. The product scores well for its quality ingredients, overall composition, results, and value for the money. Brain Pill has a success rate of 92%.
- Procera AVH – The effectiveness of this formula is attributed to three powerful ingredients: Acetyl L-carnitine, huperzine A, and vinpocetine. The supplement has been shown to be effective as a memory enhancer. Although most users report no serious side effects, some have complained about depressive symptoms, which may be caused by the presence of vinpocetine in the formula. Procera AVH has an 85% success rate.
- CILTEP – This product began with an internet conversation among a few nootropic enthusiasts, who were discussing the best ingredients to use in a supplement. Although the creation story is exciting and interesting, the product is not as special as its story. It is a good quality product and it contains a combination of quality ingredients, such as artichoke extract and forskolin, but the results are not as good as promised. This supplement has an 84% success rate at Smart Pill Guide.
- Alpha Brain – Formulated by Onnit Lab, Alpha Brain contains quality ingredients for memory, focus, and learning. There are several clinical trials that have shown results for memory, focus, cognitive processing speed, better mental clarity, and improved focus. Alpha Brain has a success rate of 83%.
If you are looking for smart pills to increase memory, focus, and concentration, the reviews at Smart Pill Guide are a good place to start. We have unbiased product reviews of the top rated supplements for brain enhancement for you to read and compare. You can compare the ingredients, results, and ratings of the best rated nootropic supplements on the market to make an informed decision.
Without a doubt, Lumonol is the best all round premade nootropic available. Increased focus, verbal fluency, memory recall, and even reaction times. The formulation, with a hefty dose of Noopept has created a synergistic combination that at less than $2 a day is by far the best value investment we can think of for those looking to excel in all aspects of life, be you a student, an entrepreneur, a strategic sports player, or anyone who relies on clarity of thought, rapid thinking abilities and enhanced concentration levels. We loved it, our readers loved it, and we are sure you will love it too. Even our grumpy Editor has given it the thumbs up… Lumonol is here, and we doubt there will be much along for a while to knock it off the top spot. Click to read more.
- Incredible results around the 14 day mark for 95% of our reviewers
- At $1.97 per day, Lumonol is the best nootropic investment out there
- The formula is perfectly engineered with Noopept adding its magic
- Information rich website free from spin and marketing hype
- We need more readers reports on their results with Lumonol
- Not really a con, but good to add a multi-vitamin with it too
It isn’t every day that one finds a nootropic supplement that lives up to expectations of memory enhancement, increased focus, and just overall revitalized mental and physical energy status. BrainPill is far from being the faultless product available out there, but it has wonderful merits and a deserving spot in the top 5 brain pills in this review roster.
While one should generally proceed with caution in first-time supplementation (particularly involving the tricky workings of the brain), BrainPill emerges as an option worth taking in various aspects, from ingredient list and overall composition to cost and value for money.
Click to read more.
- Good product recall
- Extensive body of scientific research supporting effectiveness of ingredients
- Expansive range of ingredients, including proprietary components
- Bulk purchase discounts and savings
- Sheer lack of online reviews and testimonials
- Lack of imagery in supplement facts
We see a nootropic solution coming in from a different angle from the makers of Procera AVH… Simple, and relatively effective based around three key ingredients; Acetyl L-Carnitine, Vinpocetine and Huperzine A. You will need to cycle this product so using it as a daily nootropic brain booster is out of the question due to the Huperzine A. That is why your $39.99 only buys you 20 servings. So does it work? Well read the full review for a run down of our test results, but overall Procera AVH proved effective as a memory enhancer. Vinpocetine has long been considered a great nootropic, though reports online do complain about the Vinpocetine inducing depressive states. Two of our panelists would agree with that statement too having reported mood swings and bouts of depressive symptoms. Procera is cheap (although with only three ingredients the hobbyists will probably save a lot of money by making their own from separately bought powders. Click to read more.
- Available via online merchants such as Amazon
- Simply formula makes it less daunting for newbies
- Informative website
- Limited to anything other than a memory pill
- Can purchase ‘more complete’ solutions for similar money
- Poor value despite low price
With an interesting creation story and an even more interesting choice in ingredients used, CILTEP sadly fails to live up to all the hype surrounding it. It’s a good brain supplement that’s just that… just good. If you have been a long-time follower of nootropics and similar brain supplements, then you must have at least heard of either “CILTEP” or “Abelard Lindsay” at one point. The history behind CILTEP’s creation is quite the interesting one. It was back in 2011 when a few great minds from the internet forum site Longecity started a discussion online on what ingredients the best nootropic would contain. A few ingredients were thrown around... until a single formula was agreed upon and finally created by the original poster of that discussion, Abelard Lindsay (aka Justin). So the question remains; do avid hobbyists make a better formula than neuroscientists? Click to read more.
- Great combination of Artichoke Extract and Forskolin
- Brainchild of a collective nootropic community
- No side effects during our tests
- Ingredients list not as comprehensive as we’d like
- Experiences hit and miss – didn’t work for some
Find something you like? Let us help you to get it to your doorstep as early as tomorrow.
You can order safely and securely using these payment methods.