The Top 5 Memory Pills Reviews of 2018
Are you looking for smart drugs to increase memory, focus, and concentration? Smart pills reviews at Smart Pill Guide offer unbiased information about the top rated smart pills. Our panellists assess the top rated memory enhancing supplements based on strict criteria to provide a reliable source of information for our customers to make educated decisions.
We allot a possible score of 20 in each of the following areas:
- Online reputation
- Side effects
A memory booster to improve memory that scores 90% or higher is worthy of consideration. In addition to our own rating, we consider the customer reviews that you send to us. Our Editor puts her name to the best smart pill each month, based on the results and value it provides to users.
Top 5 Memory Pills Reviews of 2018
- – The formula of this supplement is designed with quality nootropic ingredients, including Noopept, to increase memory, recall, verbal fluency, focus, and reaction times. People use to excel in all areas of life. Users include college students, athletes, and entrepreneurs. This supplement has a success rate of 97.8%.
- Brain Pill – Not all nootropic supplements live up to the promises, but this product has earned a spot on the top 5 for a few key reasons. The supplement offers memory enhancement, improved focus, and increased mental and physical energy. The product scores well for its quality ingredients, overall composition, results, and value for the money. Brain Pill has a success rate of 92%.
- Procera AVH – The effectiveness of this formula is attributed to three powerful ingredients: Acetyl L-carnitine, huperzine A, and vinpocetine. The supplement has been shown to be effective as a memory enhancer. Although most users report no serious side effects, some have complained about depressive symptoms, which may be caused by the presence of vinpocetine in the formula. Procera AVH has an 85% success rate.
- CILTEP – This product began with an internet conversation among a few nootropic enthusiasts, who were discussing the best ingredients to use in a supplement. Although the creation story is exciting and interesting, the product is not as special as its story. It is a good quality product and it contains a combination of quality ingredients, such as artichoke extract and forskolin, but the results are not as good as promised. This supplement has an 84% success rate at Smart Pill Guide.
- Alpha Brain – Formulated by Onnit Lab, Alpha Brain contains quality ingredients for memory, focus, and learning. There are several clinical trials that have shown results for memory, focus, cognitive processing speed, better mental clarity, and improved focus. Alpha Brain has a success rate of 83%.
If you are looking for smart pills to increase memory, focus, and concentration, the reviews at Smart Pill Guide are a good place to start. We have unbiased product reviews of the top rated supplements for brain enhancement for you to read and compare. You can compare the ingredients, results, and ratings of the best rated nootropic supplements on the market to make an informed decision.